Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
How It Works
- Create trust agreement stating terms of the trust; transfer cash or other property to trustee
- Trustee invests and manages trust assets and makes payments to income beneficiaries you designate
- Remainder to KMF for purposes you specify
- Payments to one or more beneficiaries that remain fixed for the life of the trust
- Federal income-tax deduction for the charitable remainder value of your interest
- No capital-gain tax when trust property is sold
- Trust remainder will provide generous support for KMF
Request an eBrochure
Robert A. Shively, CAE, CFRE
Kansas Masonic Foundation, Inc.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.